June 3, 2016

Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Centre Birmingham

Treatment Options Available for Birmingham Residents

Birmingham has little to offer in the way of alcohol and drug addiction help even though a number of under-funded agencies do try to assist those desperately in need of professional assistance.

Twin Rivers Rehab offers ‘EASILY AFFORDABLE’ residential care for Birmingham residents who are suffering from Addiction and Mental Health Disorders (such as depression) in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa.

The cost of residential 12 step based treatment is significantly cheaper at Twin Rivers (healthy exchange rate) and so people who could never afford a luxury rehab in the UK will be easily able to afford Twin Rivers Programme without compromising the standard of care.

“Twin Rivers has developed programmes that realistically address modern day substance abuse and mental health disorders.
South Africa might seem to be a long way from Europe, but in comparison it is a small price to pay!”

Twin Rivers Rehab Team

Birmingham’s Addiction Problem

Birmingham has a population of over 1.4 Million people around 70% of which are white while the remaining 30% is made up of Indians, Pakistani’s, people from Bangladesh, China, the Caribbean, Africa and Asia and Birmingham has a Gypsy and Irish Traveller population of around 55 thousand people. With there being so many seats of learning in Birmingham this adds to the high number of people under 35 years of age that reside in Birmingham.

Birmingham is renowned for its gangster culture which has strong historical ties and present day links to drug importation, UK distribution and local drug dealing. A combination of the Birmingham area largely saturated with all types of drugs and there being a high demand from the youth culture creates a lot of gang competition for drug territory and sales, street violence and a regularly denied high level of addiction that has spiritually and financially affected many people and their families. To say that Birmingham’s addiction problem is epidemic is still understating the severity of the situation.

Birmingham Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment In South Africa

With the help of a local addictions counselor in Birmingham, Twin Rivers Rehab’s goal is to educate as many individuals and agencies as possible in the Birmingham area and alert them to the fact that AFFORDABLE residential care is available at Twin Rivers which is in Plettenberg Bay South Africa. Partly due to a favourable exchange rate, Twin Rivers offers help for all addicts and their families in the Birmingham area at a cost that cannot be matched in the UK!

After Care Treatment In Birmingham

Twin Rivers Birmingham based colleague can support family members whilst their loved one is attending rehab in South Africa for 2 or 3 months. Once the client has completed treatment at Twin Rivers Rehab they will return to Birmingham and receive ‘after-care’ from our Birmingham based addictions counselor who has a lot of experience in this field.

For more information view Chris Sharpe’s profile on Twin Rivers or contact Chris Sharpe in Birmingham on his addiction recovery website or cell – 0783 626 1661 or you can contact David – david@twinriversrehab.co.za

We look forward to hearing from those people in the Birmingham area who are suffering with addiction and mental health disorders such as alcohol and drug addiction, eating disorder and depression.