June 9, 2016

Dubai World Expo October 2020 and April 2021

Dubai World Expo 2020

Dubai World Expo

https://www.facebook.com/uaerecovery/ 

Dubai is one of the most innovative and exciting cities in the world today
                                                                                    العلاج الحصري لاضطرابات المخدرات والكحول

aleilaj alhsri liaidtirabat almukhaddirat walkuhul

Dubai World Expo will be held between October 2020 and April 2021, bringing together more than 180 nations and an international audience of 25 million visitors, it will be one of the greatest shows on Earth.

The oldest surviving structure in Dubai is Al Fahidi Fort which was built between 1787 and 1799, the remains of which are housed in the Dubai museum. Dubai has grown from a tiny fishing village that fished for pearls to a bubbling metropolis that is culturally rewarding and has stretched innovation to extremes. Oil production started in 1969 partly financing what is now one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. Dubai’s population today is over 2.5 Million people of which around 20% are Emirati. The remaining 80% of the population is represented by over 200 countries.

Dubai Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Twin Rivers Rehab in South Africa would like to offer awareness of what our exclusive addiction treatment centre has to offer anyone suffering with an addiction and/or mental health disorder who resides in the Dubai…
Dubai Addiction Treatment >>